Friday, April 22, 2011

Gaga

Lady.Gaga.
A Music Icon. Fashion Setter.


She has come so far in the past couple years. Her first album ("The Fame") was released October 28, 2008, then her 2nd Album ("The Fame Monster") was released November 23, 2009, then her Her 3rd album ("Born This Way") is coming out May 23, 2011 and I can't even wait!

All Time Favorite Song is:
Bad Romance

According to my iPod I have listened to her songs all totaled together is over 2000. Last time I added up all the play counts it was 1500 and that was in January. I'm alittle afraid to add them up again so I'll just stick with the "over 2000" number. I'm alittle addicted. For those who know me when I find something I like I am pretty much hooked forever. For example Britney Spears, I listened to her when she first came out and I was about 10 years old (my favorite Britney song is "Oops I did It Again") and I am still listening to her and I am now 21. So hence FOREVER!

Some people think I'm strange, but I don't care. Everyone has their own opinion about music.

Well back to Lady Gaga. Her songs are so addicting and catchy which is what I like. They are songs that you can listen to whenever. She came to Salt Lake City and I decided not to go but someday I'll go.

Creativity to the max is what she is all about. She does what ever she wants and doesn't care what people think. She is super charitable and will do anything she can for her fans. She thanks her fans all the time and calls us her "Little Monsters". I'm a monster and so are most of my friends. GO Gaga, cant wait for your new album.


No comments:

Post a Comment