Thursday, April 21, 2011

HOW YOU DOIN'?!

This is Wendy Williams Hunter. She is the host of the fantastic and addicting talk show "The Wendy Williams Show". As you can tell by the picture she is not your average host. The thing I like about Wendy is she says it like it is and is very down to earth. She is all about celeb gossip, giving advice, interviewing and making thousands laugh. She was recently on "Dancing with the Stars" and was eliminated on the second week... yeah sucky! She can't really dance but she was getting better! I am still upset she got eliminated but oh.. well. One of my dreams is to be in her audience and possibly participate in "Ask Wendy".... I would probably die from excitement. She is a friend in my head (that's what she calls all her fans). Her slogan is "HOW YOU DOIN'?!" and she does it in a way that is so awesome! How you do it is dim your eyes and flatten your bottom lip and flop your hands forward and say "How you doooin". Another thing ab0ut Wendy is, she wears wigs. Not just sometimes but ALL the time and doesn't care to admit it. She even does funny things with them such as hiding notes in it. She has a wig head named Shakeitha, yeah she named it! Wendy sends her out to fans and the fans take her on some pretty fun adventures. I want Shakeitha to come visit me sometime! I'm going to write her and ask her if she can come to Utah! Someday I'll meet her and my dream will come true. I'll get to New York someday. But here I am waiting for that GLORIOUS day to come when I can hear her say "How You Doin' Brady!" She always thanks her fans and that's another thing I like about her, she knows that without us she wouldn't be where she is today. I've followed her show since practically day one and I never miss a show. I DVR it everyday its on! Thanks Wendy for being YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment