Friday, April 22, 2011

Ugly never looked so GOOD!


Its time to talk about another thing I love, 2 words. UGLY.BETTY.

How I got HOOKED.
I was working at Hollywood Video and I was putting movies away and went to the TV section and saw Ugly Betty. I heard it was a good show so I decided what the heck, I'll watch it. So I rented the first disc. My sister and I started watching it and right after, poof! there I was back to work the next day and rented some more discs! We (as in I) Loved it and couldn't stop watching it. We caught up to the 2nd season and we finished it to the very end. Atleast I think we both did. I know I did forsure! Fashion. Evil Schemes. Murder. Mystery. Now that's my kind of show. Don't hate it until you try it. If your looking for a good show this is one you need to check out.

Why the sudden interest again in Betty?
A magical little thing called Netflix. My friend Emily told me she was watching Ugly Betty on Netflix and I was like "NO WAY! I WANT TO WATCH!". We started to watch and there I was hooked again. So I signed up for Netflix and I am now watching Betty almost everyday after work. I am currently on Season 3 episode 3. Its kinda like my birthday right now because I wasn't able to watch all of the episodes because I went on my LDS Mission and now I get to experience those missed episodes! Happy Birthday To ME!!!

What ever happened to Ugly Betty?
Betty was canceled after it's 4th season. What a short life for an amazing show. I am still kinda mad how it ends because I wanted it to end a totally different way. I wont say how it ends because those that read this and are watching the show might get mad at me. BUT YOU'LL see soon enough! I don't understand why shows like Jersey Shore can be put on for seasons and seasons and then when a good show comes along it gets canceled. DUMB. I guess the world really is switching to sex, drugs and alcohol.


This may sound strange and little insane but Ugly Betty made me feel better about myself. Betty was an amazing character. She made people see what she was made of. Outside appearance doesn't matter. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss her.


1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!!! I just have to say 2 things first

    1. You refer to me only as a friend, I thought we agreed that I was finally to best friend status!

    2. You are the one who hooked me to Betty first! And I can't get enough!!!!!

    ReplyDelete