Monday, May 16, 2011

Drama has struck once again at JCP


So a couple of days ago I had a very drama filled day.
Lets start with how it started shall we.
In windows we got a new co-worker, her name is Monica (she is awesome, just FYI).
While I was showing her around I saw our co-worker (and for the sake of privacy I will call her, Ms. Annoying #1), well we saw Ms. Annoying #1 and I introduced Monica to her and everything was going fine and well not even a minute later Ms. Annoying #1 started getting mad at me because I wasn't organizing rugs. Which for one isn't in my department and then she was accusing me of being lazy and not doing anything in windows (which is totally false and preposterous) and so I started getting mad back, (in a calm way) but then she called me stupid and not intelligent. OH DID THAT MAKE ME MAD! LIKE I'M "GOING TO PUSH YOU" MAD! So what did I do....
I call her a JACK A**, I know, I know I shouldn't do that and its not like me to swear,
but no one calls me stupid, NO ONE! I am very smart and a very nice person. Anyways. I told my manager what I did and totally took all responsibility of swearing on the sales floor. So she says she will go talk to Ms. Annoying #1. Well not more than a half hour later I get called back to her office.
Once I heard that call come I knew I was introuble, but I told myself that I don't have anything to worry about. I wasn't the one who started it. Anyways I go to her office and guess what she tells me... that I have TWO complaints from associates in the Home Department. The first thing that popped into my head was WHAT THE FREAK!
Well one of the complaints was obviously about the fight that happened between me and Ms. Annoying #1. But the other one came as a surprise. Here is an addition to this story. Ms. Annoying #2. Actually let me call her Ms. Two Faced. Yeah that fits better. Apparently I yelled at her over the phone a couple days before and she was feeling hurt and offended by it. Here is the background to this story. I was having a Themed Movie Night with my best friends and my co-workers were texting me and bugging me on my day off and while I was having fun too. Well anyways I did call them up but I most certainly didn't yell at them. I told them to chill and to wait until I work next and we would talk about everything. Well atleast I thought it went well. There is one thing you need to know is that Ms. Two Faced likes to stir up drama and she will get to know you and when she can use what she knows about you she will spin it around and make you look like the biggest jerk ever. So thats what she did. Made me feel like an idiot.
My manager, Ms. Fashionable made me feel better and telling me that she knows how Ms. Annoying #1 and Ms. Two Faced are and that she didnt really care what went on. She did tell me I shouldn't have sworn on the floor and I told her that I totally agreed. But lets just say, karma is a biotch. They will get what is coming their way in the future.
I'm not going to apologize because I feel as if I wasn't in the wrong. I'll probably say sorry to Ms. Annoying #1 but not until she says it first. I know it might sound childish but I would think a 60+ year old woman would have grown up by now. Like I said Karma is a biotch.

1 comment:

  1. GO BRADY! if you need me to come and kick some butt I'm there:)

    ReplyDelete